Why should you go into the beauty industry in Singapore?
Do you know?
1. Singapore has one of the highest make up & hairstylist fees in the world
2. Most lucrative business for a makeup artist will be from bridal/ wedding and corporate events
An average makeup artist earns about $600 – $1200 per 4 hours’ session.
Have you ever thought of venturing into this beauty industry? It had been reported that Singapore is emerging as one of the favourite destinations among Southeast Asia for global cosmetic players, with high spending on cosmetic products. More people are concerned about their beauty nowadays, and will not hesitate to increase their expenses in this area. So, what are the benefits for you being in this industry? To find out more, come join us for a free 1.5 hour workshop!
|Workshop date/time||Workshop Venue|
|36 Newton Road, #03 – 19 Hotel Royal, Singapore 307964|
Overview of Workshop
- Understanding the current beauty industry’s trends in Singapore
- Learning the top ways of earning cash as a makeup artist
- How to become a full fledged makeup artist?
- Live make up demonstration!!
**Book your FREE SEATS now by at the “Register” tab above.
Hurry now! Book your seats! Limited slots only!